Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Have you Completed me?

Is it too soon to judge? Is there a time limit of being with someone? How do we know that they are the ones who will complete us?

As far as I know his smile makes me melt,
his laughter warms me all around,
his warmth comforts me,
his company secures me,
these are just a few of the things he does for me,
without realising..

While he sleeps, I hear and watch him breath,
all these times it has put me at ease.

When we are hand in hand,
I feel the love that we share;
growing stronger.

His presence makes me smile with no reason,
I get butterflies all over.

Days when i am sad and beyond help,
all he needs to do is call and let me hear him breath,
to know that he is there for me without saying a word.

When i cry, he is there to hold my hand,
wiping my tear and comfort me by a single hug.

He doesn't need to express with lavish gifts,
words which could melt a thousand hearts,
he just knows how to comfort without trying..

He is not perfect, but in my eyes he is,
not knowing he has complete me.

I love you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home